Do you assemble all of the furniture at home?
Do you fix the broken shelfs at home?
Do you love working with your hands?
Apollo Retail Specialists is a leading provider in hiring self-motivated, skilled employees to perform services for Retailers nationwide. Our company specializes in creating the right mix of personnel for every retail project. Apollo is looking for mechanically inclined individuals who are handy with tools and can become a growing asset to our company.
This is a PART-TIME career opportunity with flexible assignments scheduled throughout the business week. Our employees primarily work weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM; however, occasional nights and weekends may be needed.
Compensation is paid by way of piece rate for all assembly work performed. Service work is paid on an hourly basis. Apollo also provides a paid training program to all new employees.
- Assembly of single speed and multi-speed bikes, RTA furniture, grills, exercise equipment and more in retail stores in your area
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for an office supply retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for an office supply retailer
- Piece Rate - $15hr guaranteed first 60 days of employment!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation, preferably have your own vehicle, as you will be commuting to different retailers and locations on a serviced route
- Must be able to successfully submit to a pre-employment background check. A drug screen may also be required depending on the position applied for.
- Must have your own tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only). If you do not have the tools required to successfully and effectively complete the assigned tasks, Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees
- Must be open to local travel as our assemblers and technicians are asked to service a territory within a 1 hour radius of their home
- Must have daily internet access for entering time and have ability to take and upload photos for project completion
Location/Region: Algona, IA (US)