* Poultry experience required *
Plan and coordinate feed department personnel and operations in a manner that will optimize the company's market share and savings; improve the company's efficiency, promote safety, help achieve the company's mission and goals resulting in outstanding customer service.
- Monitor employee performance and ensure all employees comply and operate location equipment in a safe manner and safety procedures are followed,
- Maintain quality of mixes; coordinate daily schedule to expedite custom mixing & grinding,,
- Ensure equipment is maintained; avoid breakdowns, anticipate and plan for major overhauls that require shutdowns,
- Coordinate with delivery teams to deliver feed to customers.
Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years' related experience/training or combination of education and experience. Knowledge of AS400 accounting software.
AG Recruiting Group is a retained recruiting firm for your talent needs at the Professional and Managerial levels. Our approach is comprehensive and based on extensive expertise in assessing, recruiting, engaging, and retaining talent.
OUR SUCCESSFUL CLIENT PROCESS:
For the organization, we begin with an assessment of needs, including the culture fit. We dig deep to understand the role in the context of the current players and goals of the group. We're looking to understand the missing skill and how the open position will elevate the performance of the group. It’s about a quality solution that fits the situation.
OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROCESS:
For the candidate, we begin with an assessment of their skills, interests, experience and passion. We look for the connection between the organizations needs and candidates needs. We consider the culture and the long-term view the candidate has regarding their career; will this be a short engagement or is the fit so clear the investment the organization and candidate make in each other with pay off for both of them.
WE RECRUIT FOR:
Finance & Accounting
Location/Region: Albert City, IA (US)