At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a SaaS Account Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A passionate SaaS Account Manager who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
- Maintain frequent voice and email contact with the assigned customers and serve as an advocate and escalation point for issues that impact their success
- Provide timely forecasts and account risk analysis to his/her direct manager
- Have a complete understanding of PBS SaaS services
- Facilitate SaaS pricing and contract negotiations
- Manage and process SaaS subscription renewal contracts
- Understand customer requirements, their level of adoption of the service, and assess any risk to contract renewal
- Engage internal PBS resources as necessary to achieve customer goals, including Product Management, Professional Services, Technical Support, and SaaS Operations
- Derive and disseminate best practices that help Sales drive customer adoption of PBS SaaS services, acting as a solution coach and trusted advisor
- Identify up sell and cross sell opportunities
- Ensure customer regulatory compliance
As a SaaS Account Manager you have:
- BS/BA in Business or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of sales, account management, or consulting experience (technical environment preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic computer skills including MS Office Suite
- A strong sense of urgency with ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and are highly organized
- The ability to work efficiently in a quota-driven environment
- Capability of working independently and self-driven to accomplish rigorous goals
- Familiarity with SaaS (Salesforce.com or similar product)
- Ability to travel some
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Location/Region: Troy, NY