Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, and dynamic pork producer. We are seeking a Production Supervisor to work servicing/repairing production and facility equipment. Pay is based on experience. Initial screening through Doherty Career Solutions
This role is located in Estherville, IA, and has an opening on 1st shift. The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the cut floor production team and leading the team to meet production and quality goals while ensuring compliance with all company, food safety, and sanitation policies.
Production Supervisor Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Work closely with the management team to achieve objectives
· Accept full accountability for assignments and day-to-day department responsibility
· Demonstrate personal safety, food safety and legality
· Lead and motivate an hourly workforce to work safely and meet quality and production goals
· Complete required reporting (computer and paper based)
Production Supervisor Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 3-5 years’ experience in the meat processing industry
· 3+ years supervisor experience
· General knowledge of production operations and techniques; food safety; product yields, and USDA regulations required
· Basic computer skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Must be a team player, team leader, problem solver, have good attendance and safety records.
· Bilingual (English & Spanish) skills highly preferred
· Ability to work required hours, possibly 10 or 12 hour shifts, weekend and holiday work as required
To apply for the Production Supervisor, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Production Supervisor position, please call 952.562.1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Headquartered in Minneapolis for over 35 years, Doherty offers customized workforce solutions to companies doing business in the Midwest and throughout the United States. Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and a proud recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award. Visit www.Doherty.careers for more information.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.